Frequently Asked Questions
- Change USB Port: Try plugging the microphone into a different USB port on your computer.
- Reboot Your Computer: Restart your computer and check if the microphone is recognized.
- Test on Another Computer: Verify the microphone's functionality by connecting it to a different computer using a separate USB port.
- For Mac OS System:
Verify the "System Sound" is not muted.
Ensure the microphone's volume control is not minimized.
- For Windows System:
Access Settings > Privacy > Microphone.
Toggle the "Allow apps to access the microphone" option to ON.
- Restart your computer after making this adjustment.
- Touch: Turn on.
- Long press (2s): Turn off.
- Double-click to switch between 6 lighting modes, and single-click to cycle through 5 lighting effects within each mode.
- The RGB lighting effects cannot be adjusted while in mute mode.
- Power Off Memory Function: When the microphone is powered on or the RGB is turned on again, it will still be in the mode when it was powered on or off last time.
- Microphone and Headphone Settings: Adjust the gain to the desired level using the mic gain knob or headphone sound settings in your system's settings.
- Distance and Angle: It is recommended to speak within a range of 6-12 inches in front of the USB gaming microphone. Being too far or too close may result in poor sound quality.
- Environmental Noise: Use the microphone in a quiet environment to minimize background noise.
- Check the Microphone Cable: Ensure that the USB cable of the microphone is securely connected and not loose or damaged.