Frequently Asked Questions
- Please ensure that your device supports audio input functionality.
- We provide two different connecting cables for phones and cameras. Please refer to the device icons on both ends of our connecting cable for identification.
- If your phone doesn't have a 3.5mm audio jack, please make sure to use the official adapter to connect the microphone. Third-party 3.5mm adapters may not be compatible.
- Some Android phones' built-in camera apps may not support external audio recording devices, so consider using a third-party app for video recording.
- Windows computers should be connected using the end marked with the camera icons, while the end marked with the phone icons is for use with MacBooks.
- After a successful connection, there will be no prompt sound or pop-up notification on the phone and some computers.
- Use third-party software to adjust recording gain on a cell phone.
- Use internal options to adjust the audio gain on some cameras.
- Adjust recording gain in the settings on a computer
We recommend a distance of one meter or less. Additional, Syntech microphone is a directional microphone, so please make sure to point the microphone towards the sound source when using it.