USB A to USB C Fast Charger Cables
- 3A Charging Output: Syntech USB-A to USB-C cables carry power up to 60w (20v/3A), satisfying your need for charging phones and tablets with type c ports.
- USB 2.0 Speed: Sync any USB-C-equipped devices (tablets and phones) with USB-A-enabled desktop computers or laptops. This USB cable promises stable and fast data transfer rates (up to 480Mbps).
- 6.6 ft/ 2m Cable Length: Long enough cord is convenient for daily use. You can insert the USB A connector to the wall charger, power adapter, wall outlet, car charger, or battery pack with USB ports. Easily place your mobile devices anywhere.
- Cost-effective Package: Three USBC charge cables allow you to charge and sync in different scenarios. The perfect tool for office, home and travel.
- Reliable Performance: The braided nylon jacket has a smooth feel matched with impressive strength to protect wear and tear. Also, we adopted premium chipset and tough aluminum alloy connector to make sure the reliability and durability.
- This cable alone could not support fast charging, you need fast charging supported devices and USB charging ports (like a QC/AFC protocol charger).
- This USB A to USB C cable is not for micro USB and lightning devices.
- Normally, the USB ports on the laptop could not output enough power. We do not recommend you connect phones and laptops for charging.
- Not compatible with power delivery protocol.