USB C to HDMI Cable
Free Shipping sitewide
- Wide Compatibility: USB C to HDMI cable enables HDMI displays to connect to a computer via a USB C port which supports “DisplayPort Alternate Mode”
- For productivity and entertainment: Sync your compatible smartphone or laptop screen to TV or display to access your content on the big screen. The USB C to HDMI cable supports up to 4K with fresh rate of 30Hz mirror mode and extend mode. The USBC to HDMI Cable lets you expand your USB C device’s screen onto a 4K HDTV or HD display. View your favorite movies, TV shows, your photo collection in full HD with multichannel digital audio output. Productivity also benefits from big screens
- Reliable and Stylish: Three layers of shielding provide maximum stability and enhance signal transmission. Both USB C and HDMI ends are ensured to smoothly fit both ports, easy to plug and unplug. And again, we adopt our popular original design: delicate non slip embossment on tuned space grey zinc alloy metal
- Plug and Play: No driver or software required, just plug and play. Compatible with HDMI enabled TVs, monitors and projectors for both video and audio transfer
- Warranty: If anything is wrong or you are not satisfied, please contact us and we will resolve the issue. Even your computer system got something wrong during use of our product, we can also help
Delivery is free for all orders.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 6-10 days in the US, 6-10 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. If you have not received your products, feel free to contact us using our contact page.
Undamaged products may be returned for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase for a full refund. Once the returned item is returned to Syntech's warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
We guarantee to provide the lifetime warranty as part of the customer service from Syntech to make sure that you do not need to worry about any issue in the future.
If you are currently experiencing any issue with our product, simply go to the support page to claim your warranty.