USB C to DisplayPort Cable
Free Shipping sitewide
- Up to 4K@60Hz: Syntech USB C [Thunderbolt 3 Compatible] to DisplayPort cable supports up to 4K@60Hz mirror mode and extend mode, backward compatible with 1080p displays, no lag, no buffer. View your favorite movies, TV shows, your photo collection in full HD with multichannel digital audio output. Productivity also benefits from big screens.
- Strong Compatibility: This USB C to DP cable enables DisplayPort displays to connect to a computer via a USB-C port which supports "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" such as MacBook Pro 2020 & before, Dell XPS, HP Spectre x360, Surface Book 2, Surface Go, and more. Some flagship smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy S10/S9 (DeX Mode) support DP Alt Mode Galaxy [NOTES: NOT all USB-C ports could output video. Please make sure the USB-C port on your device supports DP Alt Mode].
- Plug & Play: There is no adapter, driver, software required. Connect your compatible smartphone or laptop screen to display for both video and audio transfer to access your content on the big screen [NOTES: The cable is unidirectional and not for charging].
- Unique Design: Sturdy nylon braided allows extra durability while premium aluminum connectors provide better heat insulation. USB-C port adopts a unique LED indicator design, giving a visual representation of the connection.
- Note: Please note that resolution and refresh rate also depends on the host device and external display capabilities.
Delivery is free for all orders.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 6-10 days in the US, 6-10 days in Europe. 6 to 15 for the rest of the world. If you have not received your products, feel free to contact us using our contact page.
Undamaged products may be returned for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase for a full refund. Once the returned item is returned to Syntech's warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
We guarantee to provide the lifetime warranty as part of the customer service from Syntech to make sure that you do not need to worry about any issue in the future.
If you are currently experiencing any issue with our product, simply go to the support page to claim your warranty.