Syntech Link Cable Compatible with Oculus Quest 2
Free Shipping sitewide
- Compatible with Oculus Quest 2: Syntech link cable connects Oculus Quest 2 to a gaming PC so that you can play all Oculus Rift apps and Steam VR games, providing perfect PC VR experience and keeping charging your Quest 2. The color and design of the cable match perfectly with the Quest 2 headset.
- Flexible 16FT-Length Cable: Reaching 16ft long, this cable gives you maximum freedom of movement without being restricted when you are immersed in the VR world.
- High-Speed Transfer and Fast Charging: Supports bandwidth up to 5Gbps. The maximum current of the cable is 3A, which is sufficient for playing and charging simultaneously. Stable and fast data synchronization working with sustained and reliable current brings you a smooth gaming experience.
- High Quality: Our link cable can bend freely without breaking by using durable materials, having good flexibility, stretch resistance, and abrasion resistance.
- User-Friendly Design: The Type-C port with an L-shaped design is comfortable to use with your Quest VR headset. The attached Velcro strap fixes the cable and Quest to prevent disconnection during movement.
Delivery is free for all orders.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 6-10 days in the US, 6-10 days in Europe. 6 to 15 for the rest of the world. If you have not received your products, feel free to contact us using our contact page.
Undamaged products may be returned for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase for a full refund. Once the returned item is returned to Syntech's warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
We guarantee to provide the lifetime warranty as part of the customer service from Syntech to make sure that you do not need to worry about any issue in the future.
If you are currently experiencing any issue with our product, simply go to the support page to claim your warranty.